Friday, October 15, 2010

Song List For MangaNEXT!

So my first anime convention was Zenkaikon 2009, last year, in King of Prussia, PA.  It was a lot of fun.  My past friend Keith took me with his brother and his brother's girlfriend, Natahlin.  (She has been my ultimate otaku-sister ever since!!!)

Anywho, on the way to Zenkaikon, Natahlin had made two anime-realted-only CDs to play in her car to pump us up to be a complete otaku when we arrive.  I have decided to do the same so I'm going to keep track of my song list on here so I don't forget because "God Knows" (ha!  A song from Haruhi Suzumiya!  *prepares to put that song on the list*) if I write it down, I will lose the paper and have to rewrite the whole thing all over again.

"God Knows" - Aya Hirano (Haruhi Suzumiya)
"Fukai Mori" - Do As Infinity (Inu Yasha)
"My Will" - Inu Yasha
"Dearest" - Inu Yasha
"Come" - Inu Yasha
"Precious Memories" - Rumbling Hearts
"Sakura Kissu" - Ouran High School Host Club
"Bouken Desho Desho" - Haruhi Suzumiya
"Simle and Clean" - Utada Hikaru (Kingdom Hearts)
"Sanctuary" - **
"Sakura Drops" - Utada Hikaru
"Always Smiling" - Mario Mix
"Kumikyoku Nico Nico Douga" - Nico Chorus
Claymore Opening Theme
"Hare Hare Yukai" - Haruhi Suzumiya
"Motekke Sailor Fuku" - Lucky Star

That's all I can think of for now.  I will definite update this later on!!  Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment