Friday, October 22, 2010

Only 1 More Week To Go!!

MangaNEXT is right around the corner!  I only have a week left (kinda less) and I'm about to go nuts.  I can't effing wait!  (=3)

So my costume hasn't come in yet at all (Dammit!).  It hasn't even been shipped yet.  At least that's what the website says.  If it doesn't get here before the convention, I'll be a very peeved Viki.  But I will not let it ruin my weekend!  I really am looking forward to having a great time.  I just hope the same staff members as AnimeNEXT.  They were terrible!  I could not stand them!

Anywho, I'm glad my friend Mandy is coming along.  She really likes to take pictures and it's nice to have someone who can snap photos here and there so I can compile an album of the convention afterwards.  So far, we have no idea what panels are going to be at the convention, so we have no idea how to plan this.  We plan to get there early so we can try to plan things ahead of time. 

***MENTAL NOTE***
Bring a high lighter so planing on which panels to go to is a lot easier!

I know I want to go to the Cosplay dating shows or Anime Jeaopardy.  (^_^)

Well, my BF's friend wants some Naruto Shippuuden songs put on the Go-To-Convention CD so here are some updates on the CD:

#1: "Hero's Come Back!!" by nobodyknows+ (eps 1-30)


#2: "distance" by LONG SHOT PARTY (eps 31-52)

#3: "BLUE BIRD" by Ikimono-Gakari (eps 54-77)

#4: "CLOSER" by Inoue Joe (eps 78-)

#5: "Hotaru no Hikari" by Ikimono-Gakari (eps 103-)

#5: "Hotaru no Hikari" by Ikimono-Gakari (eps 104-)



Hopefully I can find all of these.  =]  More hopefully I can find a place where I can actually burn a CD.  =P
 
Well, otaku-Vic is out for the night.  Ja ne!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment