Saturday, December 18, 2010

Anime I Really Want To Watch

There is so many anime that I have yet to watch, that I'm thinking it may be wise to put it in writing as a reference to some sort.  I have a problem with skipping around to different anime that I forget which ones I've already watched and which ones I really want to watch.  So here is my top 10 list.

1.  Vampire Knight.  Every "Best Anime Ever" lists I've read has always had this one right here on it at some point or another.  I've heard it's really awesome, so I have to get to it somehow.

2.  Bleach.  I know, I know, this should have been watched by me already but I never got the chance to!  I think it's because I'm just not ready for a long anime.

3.  Death Note.  Yet another one I should have finished. 

4.  One Piece.  Don't ask why, I'm just curious.

5.  Loveless.  I started watching this before but never finished it.  I would like to one day, though!

6.  The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.  Same as the one above.  It's so popular, I should have finished this a while ago.

7.  Princess Mononoke.  This is technically a movie, but it's the only Hayao Miyazaki movie I haven't seen.

8.  The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.  Again, it's a movie.  But I really want to see it.

9.  Kanon.  I really want to see this because I think it looks really interesting.  I like a good drama, anyway.

10.  Mahoromantic.  I heard of this from a friend and thought it sounded stupid at first.  But now I'm intrigued.

I think pretty soon I'm going to watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.  But until then, Ja Mata!

No comments:

Post a Comment