Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Anime Character In Toy Story 3?

Ok, this is just something I wanted to write about because I thought it would be cool.  Back in the summertime when the epic movie Toy Story 3 was in theaters, I sneaked into the side door and watched it for free.  I know, that's bad.  But just bear with me, I was desperate to see that movie and just happened to be bored that night.  I was mesmerized by the movie and cried, loving the last installment of Toy Story.  At the end of the film, as I let the awesomeness continue to soak up in my soul, I watched the credits and the short epilogue that played with it.  And for a brief second, I thought it might be my otaku-self messing with my mind, I thought I saw a character from a Studio Ghibli film, Totoro.  I wished I had a rewind button to see if I were really dreaming or not, but I couldn't.  That night, I tried to read something on it on the internet, but could find nothing.  But last night, on Netflix Instant, Toy Story 3 came on and I had to watch it to look for Totoro again!  Guess what, I wasn't dreaming!  Just look for yourself and tell me Pixar must have been good friends with Hayao Miyazaki!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment